Thursday, August 2, 2007

You Asked Thrice

So, I still continue to get fan emails from one David Garrett in Easley,SC. This week's email went something like this........... Dear Sammy, I would like to thank you for sharing your favorite Star Wars character in your last "You Asked " post. My friend Ryan says thanks for the tip on the raspberry beret. Anyway, on to my question for you this week. Now that you're going to be a pastor and all, I kinda wondered, are you still going to go topless while you work on your go karts and race them as well. We kinda have a bet going that says that you're gonna start wearing suits and penny loafers. I bet Ryan that you would be wearing a polyester suit and have a bad comb over by now. If I win the bet, Ryan has to wear a Carolina Shirt to every Clemson game. If I lose the bet, then I have to wear a sombrero and do a little mariachi dance outside the dealership for 30 minutes. We are anxiously awaiting your answer. Your Mariachi Friend ,David G.

Well David, I am sorry to disappoint you. I will let the picture speak for itself. This is me working on a go kart just this evening still with my shirt off. And no I am not wearing a polyester suit and the comb over isn't happening just yet. Good luck with the dance.

No comments: