Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Core Groups Complete

Tonight I finished up the last of the four core group meetings that we had for the church. It has been amazing. My original goal was to have 25 people to be on board with the launch. After tonight's meeting we realized that through the four meetings, we had over 60 people represented through the core group process. A couple of families sent one or two people to the meeting to get the info for the entire family which was very cool.

All in all the core group meetings were a huge success and I am even more excited to see what God does from here. A special thanks to the Scott's, Garrison's, Miller's and my parents for hosting the meetings. I will be meeting with our leaders and then we will have a huge meeting with all of our volunteers in the next few weeks. If you didn't turn in your volunteer form at the meeting, please remember to drop me an email with your information within the next couple of weeks so that we can plug you into your area of ministry.

No comments: