Monday, August 6, 2007

Quick Update and Prayer Request

Today again was busy with stuff for the new church. I was on the go all day. I ate lunch with the staff at Marathon. These guys are fun to hang around and fellowship with. After lunch more stops getting ready for Stone Bridge. You can read more about it on the Church blog. Click the Stone Bridge link on the side. This evening I am proud to say that I defeated my arch enemy on the golf course. Yes, Bryan Holder went down tonight. I won pulling way by three strokes. It was brutal considering he beat me a few weeks ago by 10 strokes. It felt good and I relished rubbing his nose in it. Kip, however, beat us both. He is a sorry sand bagger. I hope he breaks a club. Even so he probably still would beat me.

On another note, Isaac's blood numbers were amazing today. However, his liver numbers were elevated as well. It looks as though either late this week or sometime next week we will be in Cincinnati for surgery to find out what is up with his liver. It is possibly mild rejection which is treated with meds. The amazing thing is that for many months now he hasn't had to be any rejection medicine. They may have to restart some of his meds. The other thing it could be would be too much iron in his liver from all of the blood transfusions that he received. This too would be corrected with meds. We will probably have to stay about a week up there in the hospital. Pray for his liver numbers. He has had this before and he is used to the procedure.

No comments: