Sunday, August 26, 2007

Encouraged

Today I headed down to a place called Hickory Tavern to New Journey Church. The past several weeks I have been trying to visit different churches to learn stuff that I need to know as far as the new church goes. I was encouraged by what I saw. It helped me to get an idea as to what a church that is only 6 months old looks like.

Things are moving forward for 10.07.07 @10:07 at Wren High School for our first service. Go ahead and begin inviting your friends and family. Our core groups continue this week on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. If you would still like to get involved on the ground floor, drop me an email and I'll get you directions to the one you'll be attending.

The website for the church should be up in the next few days at www.stonebridgechurch.tv . Keep checking back for more updates.

No comments: