Monday, August 20, 2007

Sitting Making Fun of Reggie

Right now I am sitting in a meeting with Reggie Smith and Wil Martin. We just came back from lunch. Reggie is talking right now, yada yada yada. I am thinking to myself, will Reggie ever stop rambling. Another thought crosses my mind, how bad is Reggie going to be in pain as I slam him into the first turn wall of the faster pastor race Friday Night?

I had a meeting with Wil at Starbucks this morning. Last time I met there, I had a coffee. But, this time I chose carbonated fruit drink over coffee. I hate coffee. Someone asked me this past week if I was going to get my hair highlighted and start drinking coffee now that I am a pastor. The answer is no on the coffee and I prefer to say that I am getting the natural highlights in called Graylights.

Reggie is ADD and has just left the meeting. We are working on a joint series for both of our churches. It is going to be pretty cool. We have decided to combine our brainstorming efforrts(the key word is brain and it is in short supply around us) to put together some message series. It is cool to see churches combining together to do some joint ventures. It should be like that all the time but too many times churches get caught up in defending their kingdom rather than expanding God's kingdom.

Anyway, Reggie has still not returned and I am about to head out. Be sure to check out the Stone Bridge Church page for more updates on the progress of the church.

No comments: