Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday Update

I spent the better part of today working on my message for 10.07.07 @10:07 at Wren High School.

Tonight, I spent the evening at our third core group meeting in Piedmont. We met our goal of how many people we wanted to have to help start the church and we still have one more meeting to go. That is really cool because in mind I had thought through how many people it would take to get the church going and we have already exceded that number. More people are continuing to come on board which will allow us to do more ministry and reach more people right off the bat.

Tomorrow night we will be in Powdersville for our core group meeting. I had several calls today and it is not too late to get involved in the meeting. We will meet @ 7:00 p.m.. Drop me an email at scbushelno@aol.com if you need info.

It's been a busy day and I've gotta go to bed.

No comments: