Saturday, August 18, 2007

Race Week

Friday night I am going to be racing in the fater pastor race at Greenville Pickens Speedway. It should be a lot of fun. If you need tickets call me and I can sell you some for only $10 each. The cool thing is that our church gets 25% of the ticket sales.

Saturday August 25th at 1:00 p.m. my backyard go kart track will be open for some high speed go kart racing. If you are reading this then you are invited. Email me if you need directions. We will probably race until about 5-6 p.m. Wear some dirty clothes.

If you can't make it on Saturday then be sure to be there on Sunday August 26th at 2:00 p.m. for another day of backyard go kart racing. We will race unitl about 6 p.m. on Sunday. It is always a lot of fun and somebody usually hits my fence before the day is over. Be sure to bring some Gatorade and wear dirty clothes.

No comments: