Thursday, August 2, 2007

Busy Day

Man today has been busy once again. I feel like the last few weeks that my laife has racheted up about 5 gears. This are moving at a flying pace but this is good after being at the hospital for over a year and feeling like things were just crawling along. I have been very careful to balance all the stuff going on with the new church start and making sure that family time wasn't affected. I have been pushing it the last few weeks so this afternoon I took some time off and Isaac and I went slot car racing. That is one of his favorite things to do.

This morning I had meetings with the guys who are going to be leading our worship. It was cool to see that we are all on the same page. We looked over some signage and banners and we have a pretty good idea of what we're going to do with that.

At lunch time I headed up to Marathon to attend a going away party for Chasen. He is about to start touring with their upcoming CD release from OMG. It was supposed to be a suprise party for him but they accidentally sent him an email inviting him to his own surprise going away party.

I have a meeting with our web designer tommorrow and will have a good idea where we are heading with our web site design. That's about all for right now.

No comments: