Monday, August 13, 2007

Random Thoughts from the Hospital

I have had several thoughts while sitting in the hospital today. Here goes:

1. If you ever think you have it bad, go and visit a children's hospital . Then you will realize how much you have to be thankful for.

2. I was watching a fish aquarium in the surgery waiting area today. This aquarium had some huge air bubbles bubbling up. I watched as the fish tried to dart into the bubbles. I thought, they must not realize that if they get stuck in an air bubble that they will breathe to death. Seriously, if I got my head stuck in the aquarium I'd drown but if they got their head stuck in an air bubble they'd breathe to death. That is just a weird concept. Why would I put my head in an aquarium to start with?

3. I have determined that people who yell outdoors can generally be classified as crazy. Especially when the yelling is targeted at no one specific indvidual.

4. I have an idea. How about the public school system completely do away with Home Ec and begin a new class called elevator etiquette. 1. If you are going to pull out a piece of gum on the elevator then you better have enough for everyone. 2. Why is it that everytime the elevator door opens, people always rush to get on the elevator totally oblivious to the 14 people packed like sardines who have to get off of the elevator first. If you are an elevator rusher, relax and be patient. Everyone must get off first before you're going anywhere in the first place. A little elevator courtesy goes a long way.

No comments: