Monday, June 30, 2008

Gastritis and Quote of the Day

According to the doctor, I have a case of Gastritis. Basically, no Mexican or spicy food for until it goes away and no meals after 7 p.m.. It got kicked up after a bad night of eating at Greenville Pickens Speedway chased down by a bag of boiled peanuts at about 10:00 p.m. on Saturday Night. They also said limited caffiene. I will cut back from 14 Cokes a day to about 10. That seems reasonable to me.

I actually ate pretty healthy today with some fruit and rice and healthy crap. I can't tell a difference. I'm probably going to start riding my bike again maybe tomorrow. By next month, I may start riding my bike to the office. I'll see how my discipline to be extra healthy goes. I need some motivation like I talked about in my message on Sunday. Maybe Holder's dad will hook me up with the 10 dollars a mile plan like he did with Bryan and his weight loss.

Here is a great quote that I heard this past week. It can be applied to about any area of life. "Common sense is not quite so common".

No comments: