Monday, June 2, 2008

Siphoning

Today began with me spitting out foot water into the sink. Let me explain, I was using a hose pipe to siphon the water from the pool we used in our baptism. As soon as I got my first mouth full of water, I remembered Mark saying he had foot fungus and he had been standing in the pool during baptism. I spewed the water out right quick like. I'm pretty sure that I got only the clean water that I put into the hose to start the siphon but only time will tell if I get Athelete's mouth.

The day was busy editing video, meeting with our church accountant, message prep, and preparing for our volunteer meeting tonight.

I normally don't ask for prayers for myself, but I would appreciate prayer for wisdom in all the decisions in the coming months. I feel like our church is going to go to the next level of our ministry in the coming two months with some big things on the way. My prayer is for wisdom in knowing who is ready to with us to that next level. We have some great folks and I want to know who I can lean on in the coming days for help.

Finally keep my friends in your prayers in the coming days. They have some huge steps of faith coming their way.

No comments: