Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Starbucks Closing Stores

I must admit that right now I am in a tremendous panic. I just read that Starbucks is closing 600 stores across the U.S. . I'm kind of worried that I will not be able to find a place to find to spend $5 on a cup of coffee. Just kidding, I never got into the whole coffee thing. Don't get me wrong I'm not making fun of coffee drinkers because I have my addictions as well. Like if the frozen lemonade makers decided to stop selling in our area then I would definateley be up in arms. Not so with coffee because it's just not my thing.

The best coffee out there was not from Starbucks anyway. The best was Maxwell House that I would drink from a saucer at my grandma's house. There was always a pot on the stove. I don't believe she ever completely emptied the pot but rather just kept adding more coffee and water. Kind of like someone who has one of those yeast recipes that they keep in their refrigerator and just keep adding to.

One deep thought for the day....... Saturday I got ready to head up to the church. I gave Isaac a hug and told him I was off to practice my message. Then a thought hit me. I practice my message everyday by the way I live. And guess what? He's watching to see if what I say and what I do match up.

No comments: