Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 7

The way I see it I have saved hundreds of you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. This week I have given you a chance to enjoy a vacation that you didn't even have to go on. You have had the opportunity to enjoy my vacation without even leaving home. So here is the plan, if you have enjoyed my vacation and would like to purchase the full collection of photos and video(this includes the Everglades, Friendly Cuddling Dolphins and More), simply mail me 3 easy payments of $9.99. I offer flex pay that allows you to pay over the course of the next three months. The first one hundred people will get a bonus seashell from Ft Myers Beach.

Day 7 was relaxing on the beach, swimming in the pool and playing putt putt. While playing putt putt we heard skidding and a compact car got even more compact when it slammed into a tractor trailer truck right in front of the putt putt place. I think everyone is ok. They took a couple off in ambulances but I think it was for observation. Isaac shot 40, Melissa 38, and me 34.

This evening has been bad thunderstorms. Sitting inside waiting on the rain to stop and a trip to watch the sunset at Bodwitch Beach.

No comments: