Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Thought Thursday

1. I'm off tomorrow. Meeting in Greenville in the A.M. and hanging out with the family in the P.M.

2. I just walked in from getting another Go Kart put together for the backyard track. I didn't have on a watch and looked down at my phone and it was midnight.

3. I came inside.

4. I took a break while working on the go cart and for some reason decided to look at my belly button. Mine is pretty deep. I can't see the bottom of it. For all I know I could just stuff food in there and send it direct to my belly. That would help with all that healthy food that I don't eat because it tastes like dook. I could just shove it in my belly and get healthy.

5. Sunday is busy. Anderson Campus at 8. Powdersville at 10:45. Speaking in Laurens at Area Wide Youth Event at 6 P.M.

6.The jeep gave me back sweat today. It was like 95 degrees which means back sweat every time. Your shirt sticks to your back. Evan rode with me to Greenville. He got major back sweat.

7.

No comments: