Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Recap

- Anderson- 9:15 this morning. Mark said I successfully stepped on everyone's toes in the message today. I started with mine when writing the message. This was tough because God really challenged me while writing this to step up my game. Spoke out of Colossians 3 and Luke 21

- Anderson Kid's World coming up July 12th find out details here .

- Powdersville 10:55 a.m.- We may have had more response after the service today than we have ever had. Several people wanting to get plugged in. Exciting stuff. Painting in the next couple of weeks. Kid's area rocked. Keels plays keyboards. Anything this guy doesn't do? Band did great job.

- Lunch at Subway and then home for about an hour before I went back to church to go over my message for tonight in Laurens.

-Evan rode to Laurens with me to meet up with this guy . You'll have to excuse him for not updating his blog in a while, I believe he may be related to this guy based on the fact that they are both blog lazy.

- Spoke at an area wide youth event with about 7 local churches from Laurens participating at the Laurens YMCA. I spoke on Daniel 3.

- Dropped Evan off at church and proceeded to encounter Noah and the flood on my way home. Oh yeah, the top was off of my Jeep. I was soaked and shivering by the time I walked in the door. It was big fat rain.

- Watching a TV preacher and about to turn the channel. Done. Turned it to QVC. Much better.

No comments: