Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 4

Slept in this morning until about 9:30 a.m. Hit the beach about 10:30 a.m.. Isaac and I built a sand bridge. Melissa looked for shells. Then Isaac and I joined her looking for shells. Walked back to the house for lunch. I ate my sandwich poolside. We played in the pool for a couple of hours.

I decided to go fishing about 3:00 p.m. I caught 13 Sea Catfish and 1 red looking fish. The sea catfish have some nasty barbs on their backs and one caught me in the hand and it drew blood pretty good. Isaac made me get online and see if it was poisonous.
Apparently, I should only seek medical attention if my hand goes numb and as of right now I am typing still so I guess things are ok. I watched the manatees swim by while I was fishing. Apparently we have 4 of them in our channel. They usually swim together.

Went in the Bass Pro Shops for the second time this week. I was looking for barb proof gloves so that the nasty catfish barbs wouldn't get me. The gloves were $25 so I didn't get them. I went to Target and got some leather work gloves. They were only a couple of bucks.

Tonight after dinner we went back on the beach and Melissa had a sea bird crap on her arm. I'm tired off to watch tv.

No comments: