Thursday, June 28, 2007

Celebrating Number 184

Yesterday, I reached a milestone in the blogging world. Yesterday was my 184th post on my blog. Why am I celebrating number 184 and not some even number like 100, 200, or 7000? Well, it is my blog and it just so happens that I would like to celebrate number 184. Number 184 is very much under appreciated. It is the ugly step child of numbers. And just like 184 is under appreciated, some numbers are way over appreciated, like number 3 for instance. I mean think of all of number 3's uses. The trifecta, the hat trick, Big E(Dale Earnhardt), the Triple Crown, three outs, three up three down, 3 wishes, par 3, 3 amigos(huh, huh,huh,hey), 3 musketeers(twice on this one, the candy bar and the men in tights with swords) trilogy(Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, etc etc), 3 dog night, 3 way calling, three strikes, parents counting to three(why not count to six) three men and a baby, three men and a little lady, my three sons, three's company, 3 times a lady, etc etc. I could go on and on about the 3's over use. Then I think of 184 and ........................................................................nothing. So today we celebrate the number 184 by taking a look back at three of my favorite posts for the next three days which equals 9.

Number 3 favorite for today is http://sammyclary.blogspot.com/search/label/You%20Asked

Number 2 favorite for today is http://sammyclary.blogspot.com/2007/01/tribute-to-dikembe-mutombo.html

Number 1 favorite for today is http://sammyclary.blogspot.com/2007/04/inspiration.html.


Join me tomorrow for more news and three more look backs at some more favorites.

No comments: