Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

This is an especially cool Father's Day. Just seeing my son this morning while he was sleeping made my day. Last year his future as well as ours was topsy turvy. We didn't know what to think or do. I am thankful that he is doing good. He has a long way still to go but he has came a long way. He surprised me again this morning with another Father's Day present. He gave me a framed picture of him and me hanging out together. That was priceless.

In other news, Isaac has been invited to Kannapolis,NC on July 5th to be a guest of Hendrick Motorsports for a Team USA vs Japan Allstars baseball game that will feature some of the best college age baseball players in the Country. After the game, Isaac will be in a photoshoot with a precious little girl who is fighting a rare blood condition. They will use these photos in their upcoming promotion for their fundraising efforts for the Hendrick Marrow Program.

This afternoon we are off to hang out as a family. I think we'll head to the mountains.

No comments: