Sunday, June 3, 2007

Random Stuff

Ok, I have had a lot of emails of people asking me if that is my real stomach in the picture. Some of the comments I got were like"dude, I thought you were more muscular than that". Well, the truth is I am. I used the Mac to kind of distort my chest and give it the Ugly Betty makeover. I certainly did not want to be responsible for making people lust or jealous over my rock hard abs.



In other news, we are at home for the entire week for the first time in two months. Isaac will still be getting treatments but they are going to try and do some of them here. This is good because the driving was getting crazy. In the last 2 1/2 weeks we had traveled more than 3500 miles.



This week is busy for me. I am finishing up my messages for a camp that I am speaking at next week. It should be a great week. Things are coming together good.



We are going to try and schedule another go kart outing for June 27th. Mark your calendars now. If you are reading this you are invited. Just drop me an email and let me know you're coming and I'll send directions. You need some old clothes and a fresh change of clothes for when we finish up and a towel. We may shake things up a bit by adding some mud to the equation. See you there.

No comments: