Thursday, June 7, 2007

Random Stuff

Last night I was home for the first time on a Wednesday Night in two months. So I headed on up to Marathon and hung out with the youth group up there. Last night was especially fun because they were having a food fight. It looked more like chum. It stunk bad. There was some junk growing all sorts of mold. I do know that there was some food involved that had been sitting in a refrigerator for a year and a half. You can check it out here.

I will be leaving for camp on Saturday. I will be speaking Sunday-Thursday. This has been a busy few weeks getting everything ready for that. I'm not sure if I will be posting or not next week. I guess it depends if I can find a wireless network at camp.

Tonight I took Isaac to the slot car track. He likes to go there every couple of weeks. He usually drives the cars and I usually spend my time putting them back on the track when he crashes.

I met with some folks this week about something cool that is going to be taking place starting in the fall. I can't release the details right now but I should be able to spill the beans around the first week of July or so.

No comments: