Friday, June 29, 2007

Random Friday plus Celebrating #184 for the Third Day

Just a couple of quick updates and then on to three more favorites. First, I have recently combined sammyclary.com with sammyclary.blogspot.com. The main reason is because I kept forgetting to update the other one. So now you can just type in sammyclary.com and it will automatically bring you this site.

For those of you looking for my upcoming schedule from the other site, I will post it every few weeks on here as far as where I will be in the upcoming weeks. With that said, here is my schedule for July:

July 15th - Marathon Church - Main Services Powdersville,SC
July 22nd - Marathon Church - Main Services Powdersville,SC
July 29th - Marathon Church - Main Services Powdersville,SC

I am currently still booking fall retreats as well as spring events. I am currently working on a Merge Tour for spring of next year. Hopefully we will be at a location near you. Merge Winter Retreat in Pigeon Forge Registration begins August 1st. So far we are about 70 % full based on verbal commitments to date. Things are starting to get busy which is a good thing. mergecamps.org should be up and operational within the next month.

If you want to catch my previous message at Marathon and didn't get to catch it on the web then be sure to tune in to the WB Channel 40 this Sunday Morning at 9:30 a.m.

Now for my final three favorites in Celebration of post #184.

3. http://sammyclary.blogspot.com/2007/01/return-to-land-of-limberlost.html

2. http://sammyclary.blogspot.com/2007/05/more-pics-from-isaacs-meeting-with-his.html

1. http://sammyclary.blogspot.com/2007/02/homecoming.html

No comments: