Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back at Home

I haven't posted in a week and a half. I am back home after speaking at Marathon's Youth Camp this past week. This is literally the first time I have sat down in front of the computer in the last week and a half. Everything went great at camp. I will be sharing more details in the next few days. We saw students give their life to Christ. We had a bunch of students baptized in the midst of an ocean storm which was cool to watch. I saw Bryan Holder mess his pants when he lost a challenge and had to face his worst fear in that of a bungee jump with tons of people chanting his name while he jumped. I will tell all about the week over the next few days.

But I would have to say that the best thing that happened was this afternoon when I saw Melissa and Isaac. Isaac cried when he saw his daddy and that made my week. He surprised me this afternoon with a Craftsman Rolling tool box for Father's Day. It is just what I had wanted. I needed something to cart around the go kart tools in. I'll post more soon.

No comments: