Sunday, June 24, 2007

Can't Afford a Sign?

I was riding through Easley and I came across this for sale sign I had to take a picture of. Keep in mind that this neighborhood features some rather "Elite" type homes. You would figure that people that live in a neighborhood like this could at least afford a sign to sell their house with. This sign had duct tape and zip ties that were holding it together. I tried to call the number but had to leave a message. If you're looking for a house on the cheap give em a call.

2 comments:

BIG DAVE said...

I'm looking for a nice house in Easley. Looks like I found a deal. THANKS!

Jane said...

I love the "word of mouth" advertising... saves everyone a ton of money! Ya never know what you have that someone else might be interested in...

Speaking of which... we have a 4 acre lot with a 2100 3/2 house....anyone want it??? it is in the Spearman, Wren, Wren school district!