Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Slow Week

So this has been a slow week. Isaac and Melissa have been recovering from the stomach stuff. We have pretty much just hung out here at the rental house. I wish I could tell you some stories of grandiosity but not much has happened aside from Isaac's day hospital visit today. So, what has been going on this week? Well, since I have no grand tales to tell, I'll take a few minutes to tell you about the mundane happenings around the house here in Florence. Let's start with Sunday. Melissa was sick. Isaac was sick. I sat around spraying Lysol. Oh yeah I went to the Krogers Store. I bought 12 cans of Chicken Noodle Soup, 6 Bottles of Gatorade, one bottle of Ginger Ale, one bottle of sprite, and two cans of Lysol. I didn't eat any of this stuff. It was for the sick folks here at the house. As a matter of fact, the only thing that I did eat on Sunday was half a pack of Ritz Crackers. I figured I was going to get sick so I got a jump on emptying my stomach by not putting anything there to start with and I figured that instead of puking, I would go straight to the dry heaves. On Monday, again I tried to put the fake out on the stomach virus. I did have a couple of slices of pizza. I ate the slices in four big bites figuring it would come back out quicker that way. By Tuesday, I had lost 6 pounds and decided that if the stomach virus was gonna get me then he might as well get a fat me. So i had Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast, a whole pizza for lunch, and four seperate and autonimous snack times for supper. I felt sick then. It wasn't the virus. I think it was just a case of the old tummy jumblies. That leads us to today. I had a Burger King Value meal for breakfast, a couple of snack times, and Smokey Bones for supper. Well that's about all for my mundane week so far. I'll try and contrive some fabulous story for next time.

No comments: