Friday, January 26, 2007

Out of ICU

Things are starting to normalize. Isaac is out of ICU. The weird part is that neither Melissa or I freaked out when he was taken to ICU. He has had internal bleeding twice before and this time they were able to catch it before it progressed to far. Also, Isaac was being taken care of by his "personal surgeon" Dr. Alonzo and this put us at ease. She was the doctor that performed his liver tranplant five years ago and she has done several other surgeries on him. She knows his case history and that is the most reassuring part for us. We won't know the results of the liver biopsy until this afternoon. I am going to take a shower now as I am beginning to smell like the chair I slept in over night. And that chair smells like all the hundreds of other people who have slept in it over the years. It's kind of an amalgamation of hundreds of peoples body odor. So basically, I kind of smell.

2 comments:

David Garrett said...

I am glad the Iman is starting to feel a little better today. Thanks for bathing as well...jk

David Garrett said...

Glad the I-man is beginning to feel a little better. I am also glad you bathed too...jk