Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Night Racing

Here are some pics from the as yet to be named speedway in the back yard. This was some Monday night practice racing getting ready for the upcoming race series in a few weeks. If you have a name for the speedway just drop me an email. Otherwise, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.





My brother in law coming out of turn 4.













Me driving the Streaker through turn 3.















Hard to see with all the mud.
Notice the mud booger.
Bump drafting going into turn 2.
The pass in the grass. Dale would be proud.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy,
This reminds me of the time i went to wrok on you in the man challenge.

Sammy Clary said...

We have more karts if you wanna go at it. One has the number 3 on it.

Anonymous said...

you tell me when, and i am there.

Sammy Clary said...

at the house anytime. shoot me an email