Thursday, April 26, 2007

Back Home

We are back home until Monday at least. We got home around 2:30 a.m. this morning and after we got the car unloaded, I finally got in bed around 4:00 a.m.. Needless to say, we slept late this morning. I got up and cut grass while Melissa cleaned up around the house. This afternoon all of my time was spent with Isaac working on the train in the train room. He felt ok today but was pretty tired all day from the low blood counts.

In other news, I had a really weird experience in a gas station last night. It seems that a dude dressed like a woman decided to get a little too close to me in line at the register. Dude that looked like a lady violated my 5 foot crossdressing bubble. This imaginary bubble is put in place by me to keep dudes that want to be chicks 5 feet away from me. Melissa witnessed the incident and laughed. It wasn't her imaginary bubble that was trespassed upon. Anyway, I quickly hopped in the car and off we were.

Oh well, I am going to bed. It has been a long day..

1 comment:

Jane said...

How dare she, I mean he, violate your space... I thought all cross dressers knew that all men had 5'bubbles around them! ROFL!!! Toooo funny!

So glad you guys are home with family around you!