Thursday, April 12, 2007

Graphic Artist Anyone?

So, I am in search for a graphic artist for Merge(my new ministry that produces summer camps and weekend retreats). You may be wondering why I am posting this on my blog. Well, the answer is simple. Currently, there are several hundred people each day that view this site according to my statcounter. And of those people around 50 or so a day come from Clemson University or Anderson College. I figured the best way to get the word out was to advertise what I am looking for on my site and maybe someone reading this will know someone who wants to make some extra cash.

Here is the deal. I am looking for a graphic artist or graphic artist in training(a college student would be perfect). At first the work would be on a per project basis for the next year or so and then possibly it could turn into something more permanent as the company grows. Basic projects would be promotional type stuff, brochures, posters, DVD covers and such. Someone that knows website design would be an added bonus. If you know of someone that fits the part or maybe that person is you, send me an email with some contact information and I'll be in contact.

1 comment:

brannon said...

hi
this is brannon wilkie. i am currently enrolled at anderson university. I am a graphic design major and am looking for an internship. i have taken 2 graphic design courses, one typography class and both web and print production. i have a little over a year left to go and think i would be perfect for the position.