Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Off To The Sunshine State

The title sounds good anyway. Tommorrow morning I am heading to the panhandle of Florida. I wish it was a pleasure trip but it is all business. Tommorrow afternoon I have some meetings scheduled with some college officials at my alma mater in Florida. Then as soon as that is over I'm off to Enterprise,Al to meet up with my best friend from college at his church, Church on the Circle, for their Wednesday service.

Thursday morning I have to be in Panama City at 9 a.m. for meetings with some camp folks there. Then as soon as that is over I am off back to Alabama for some more meetings with another camp. I head back to Florida Thursday Night.

Friday Morning is a few more meetings at my alma mater and then back to South Carolina.

That's a lot of meetings for a 48 hour trip but it should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

David Garrett said...

Be careful, but the day that YOU are all business is when frogs dont bump their butts when they jump...lol