Thursday, May 29, 2008

Too Busy to Blog

Man has the week been crazy. Like Cliff said on his blog, this holiday off has thrown me off on my days. I've been running in high gear all week as I am trying to get ahead because we are going on vacation at the end of next week. I am excited about getting away for a week. We are heading down to Ft Myers Beach in Florida. Why Ft Myers? We've never been and we like going new places each year. We are going to tour the Everglades and probably drive down to Key West while we're there.

No worries about church as my friend Jason Patterson will be speaking for me on June 8th. Jason spoke back a couple of months ago and he brought it. Jason is going to be coming on board as a teaching pastor in the Fall, after the start up of our Travler's Rest Campus.

Sunday is baptism. We will have our normal schedule at both locations with baptism immediately following the service.

I've been hard at work with our calendar, there are tons of new things on the calendar at
StoneBridge , be sure to check it out and get plugged in.

No comments: