Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quick Update

1. I am taking tomorrow off. Wednesday has been my day off as of late. Silver and I are going to the flea market in the morning at 6:00 a.m. to sell our wares.(errr get rid of some junk and hopefully turn it into wads of cash). I'm sure there will be stories to tell. This is Evan's first trip to the Picken's Flea Market. I'm just amazed that a Rock Star would get up at 6:00 a.m..

2. Today was busy and good. Started out with message prep. Mid morning met with newspaper people for interview about our multiple campus concept. Met with Derrick D about plugging in. Spent the afternoon working on message stuff.

3. Speaking of message stuff, Sunday is Mother's Day and of course ours will probably be unconventional. there is a rumor that someone has found a video of me singing at our wedding. Could be a rumor, it could be true. You'll have to be there to find out and bring your mom.

4. Isaac likes playing in the mud. He can mud up the whole back yard for all I care. It makes me smile seeing him have fun in the mud. Mud is a kid's best friend and it's free.

5. It's good to be friends with the ice cream man. He delivered me a case of Lemon Chills to the office the other day. These are the kind you can't find in grocery stores. I have the ice cream hook up and my belly smiles because of it.

6. I'm going now because one of my Lemon Chills is getting Lemon Lukearm..................

No comments: