Monday, May 19, 2008

My Day

  1. Got to the office at 7:45 a.m.
  2. Jumped into Sunday evaluation at about 8:15 a.m.
  3. 8:30-9:15 a.m. Phone calls to different people about upcoming church plans and evaluation of Sunday
  4. 9:15 a.m. met with Silver
  5. 9:30-10:30 a.m. Met with Silver and Derrick about upcoming stuff.
  6. 10:45- 12:30 a.m. off to Greenville to pick up stuff for membership and lunch with Evan and Wil
  7. 1:00 p.m.- Creativity and Message Prep with Evan and Derrick
  8. 3:00 p.m.-Message Prep
  9. 4:00 p.m. - Meeting with Jeff about media stuff
  10. 5:00 p.m.-off to Anderson Best Buy for some computer stuff for church.
  11. 6:45 p.m.- Membership Class in Anderson- Several new Stoners made it official. They learned the secret handshake and memorized the secret passwords. They all received their secret decoder ring after the membership class was over.
  12. 9:00 p.m.- Met with my idol DeWayne Brown in the parking lot of Golf USA about some Stone Bridge community stuff that we will be doing. Golf USA is great for all of your golfing needs.(He didn't pay me to put this in here, but he does head up taking up the offering in Anderson so I decided to be nice to him)
  13. 10:30 p.m. Walked in the door and wrote this stupid blog so that all of you would feel sorry for me about how long of a day it's been. I can feel the enormous amounts of sympathy that are emanating all across the blog world as I type. Oh well I'm tired.

1 comment:

Cliff Marshall said...

Dude, when did you start Twittering? I thought we were in agreement that we hate Twittering? :)