Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

I hope everyone took time to remember our veterens and those who have died for our freedom. I have watched about 6-7 hours of the History Channel International during the day as they had a ton of war history on today. I was a little disappointed that the regular history channel didn't have much military coverage. Right now I am watching "The Longest Day" on AMC.

Isaac had school today and Melissa and I joined him at school for ice cream sundaes they were having during lunch.

After Isaac got out of school at noon, Isaac and I went with Scott over to Pickens.

Isaac and I got home at about 3:00 p.m. and we played out in the yard for a couple of hours. I hung out with Melissa and Isaac for the rest of the evening because I've got different stuff to be at the rest of the week and I won't be home again at night until Friday night. Playing out in the yard with Isaac and Melissa is just plain fun.

No comments: