Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Hits

1. Gave blood today. Isaac went with me. He saw how people give blood to kids like him. If you don't give blood you're a pansy. I know some people can't give because of medical reasons but I believe there are many more who are just shameless pansies.

2. Reggie Smith trying to get into one of my racing go karts may have been the funniest thing I have seen in years. Reggie is 6 foot 10 inches tall. Actually like 6'5" but he couldn't fold his leg into the cart and was freaking out because your right arm rests on the muffler while you race.

3. Reggie Smith riding my small snapper lawn mower around the track with his helmet on was the second funniest thing I have seen in years.

4. Lunch today with Robert Fortner who has some great thoughts on the church of today. He sells milk and writes some for Relevant Magazine. I think I remember Paul saying something about people and milk. Maybe that is where he gets his smarts, because of the whole milk thing.

5. Put weed be gone on the yard last night. I hate weeds in my lawn. I take pride in the front yard. The back yard is a dirt go kart track. I take pride in the consistency of the dirt on the track too. I take my back yard go kart racing seriously.

6. Jason Allen came to the house Sunday evening and raced go karts. He's not bad but he's not as good as me either. I'm not bragging, I'm just good. Even in a faster kart he still needs to learn the line. I think he can beat Bryan little H chy. I think he thinks he can beat Bryan little H chy. Only one way to find out. At the back yard speedway Sunday Evening. We'll see who doesn't show.

7. If you're going to the Chasen concert, Erin Brown said to see her for some tickets.

8. Pizza House has good pizza. I'm not a paid endorser either.(yet) Begin telling them that Sammy sent you and then maybe they'll bring me on as some sort of Pizza celebrity and they will pay me exhorbitant amounts of money to endorse the 10 inch pepperoni pizza also known as the Sammy Special.

9.

2 comments:

----------- said...

Proof positive of just how full of crap you are! I enjoyed lunch. Thanks.

Josh said...

9. IS BLANK!!!!!!!!! Now, I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!