Friday, April 18, 2008

Pondering

So I have been pondering the meaning of the large round wooden ball that I recieved yesterday and as of yet I haven't really came up with a good meaning of what it is or who sent it. I looked up the company that sold this based on the sticker on the outside and it came from a fairly pricey decor store in NY. The ball is solid and weighs probably 40-50 pounds. It was addressed to Sammy Clary and from someone in NY that did not leave a name.

I have thought through some of the meanings and this is what I believe someone is trying to tell me.

1. Life is short, have a ball.

2. This ball is large, round and smooth like your belly.

3. This is how you roll.

4. They see me rolling, they hating, trying to catch me riding dirty. (Sorry I had to bust out the rap music)

I really have no clue, help me out with what you think is the intended meaning of my big wooden ball. Drop a comment.


3 comments:

----------- said...

I'm thinking it's a commentary on your work ethic. Something like: "Wood you please get off your butt and get on the ball?"

Josh said...

I think you should put "the ball" in Clay's kick drum!!! That would be awesome!! Or start bringing the ball to each campus and charge admission to see/touch "the ball". Or maybe it is a ball-bearing for something that God wants you to build, like in "Evan Almighty"! I wonder what piece of the puzzle you will receive next????

May the ball be with you.

missional church thoughts and more said...

I think it has something to do with your belly