Thursday, April 3, 2008

Muffins

I know most of you have had muffins before. You get the mix, put in the milk and stir up the batter. Next you pour the batter or as I like to refer to it, the muffin sauce into the little paper holders. Here is my question, how do the little paper holders not catch on fire? Because once I cooked lasagna with the cardboard still on top hoping to hold in heat and it caught on fire. So what is it about the little paper things that makes them fireproof? Is there some fireproof material that is possibly seeping into my muffins that will one day cause me to have back warts? Just curious. If you know what it is made of, please leave a comment. If you don't know what it is, make something up and leave a comment.

By the way, I'm sitting eating muffins. Next week my back warts will begin growing.

1 comment:

Josh said...

This just in: Paper muffin cups are NOT fireproof!! See your local news explaining how one experiment turned deadly for 3 fat boys!!!!!