Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

April Fools, I'm not leaving the church. Our phone has rung off the hook for the last few minutes since the last post. It is April Fools. Laugh. Although I did leave the church at about 6:40 p.m. tonight.

Today for Isaac has been amazing. I am listening to him sing in the shower right now. Melissa said he hasn't come down off of a high all day from being around other kids. This has been awesome to see him excited and enjoying life for the first time.

I am really appreciative of all your prayers and support. I have prayed through a lot in regards to who I listen to and how to deal with criticism when it comes my way. It's hard not to take criticism personally when people critcize you personally but I have made some decisions today on who I listen to and what voices I don't. The first is that anyone that criticizes and won't say it to me personally isn't worth listening to anyway. That is my new policy. Thanks again to all the people who called and prayed and I'm excited to see what is coming in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

----------- said...

Jesus was the only perfect man to ever live, and still people found things to criticize Him about. I love your new policy, stick with it.