Thursday, April 17, 2008

Productive, Awesome, Silver, Pain, and a Big round Wooden Ball

Today may have been one of the most productive days I've had in years. I just walked in the door and it is about 11:30 p.m. I'v e been going since 8 a.m. this morning and it's been good. I got a ton accomplished at the office and even got ahead in many areas.

Tonight was awesome, Silver and I headed up to North Greenville College to get the word out about our new campus coming to the Traveler's Rest area. We did one of the most creative things to get the word out and it was a huge success. I'll share more in the coming months because I don't want to let the cat out of the bag since we are doing this a few more times in the next several weeks. It was probably the most successful advertising experience I have ever been a part of. We were able to share with several hundred college students about the new campus coming to the Traveler's Rest area and made lots of new friends in the process.

My rib is still in a lot of pain. I won't be driving a go kart this week most likely because my pain has yet to subside. I know I sound like a baby but the pain just doesn't go away because you always have to breathe.

Finally I arrived home to find I had received a UPS package from someone I don't know. It was a large package and heavy. I opened it up to discover a large wooden ball about twice the size of a basketball. It says that it is for vintage decoration. I'm not sure what it's for or why someone in NY sent it to me. But thanks for the large wooden ball to who ever you are. If you are the sender of the large wooden ball, I would like to thank you and find out what it is for or what it does? Drop me an email or a comment if you are the mysterious sender of large wooden spherical prizes. I'll post pictures of the ball tommorrow.

No comments: