Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Broken and Only 25 Away

My rib is definately cracked or broken. It hurts worse today than yesterday. It hurts to cough, laugh or walk up stairs. I'm not going to the doctor because they can't put a cast on it and all they would say on past experience with ribs issues is that yep it's hurt. Anyway, enough whining about my ribs.

In other news, I'm only 25 emails away from Bryan H Chy owing me a free lunch at Zaxby's. Please see yesterday's post and be sure to email him.

Today was filled with meetings and goings on. This morning, was spent with a phone attached to my ear getting different things set up. At lunch time, I went with Josh to Greenville to Shine 96.7 and watched Chasen perform a Studio Set at the radio station. Their Nationwide CD Release is today. Be sure to pick up a copy today. They should be in all the major retailers across the U.S.. These guys are legit. If you're going to the cd release concert Saturday Night, you can pick up a copy there for only $7 with a paid admission to the concert. If you need tickets be sure to give Evan a shout or give me a shout and I'll give Evan a shout.

After lunch, I was back at the office for some message prep and a creativity meeting with Chuck this afternoon. He helped me out with 3 messages I am working on for next month's series Speed of Life. We came away with some awesome ideas and I'm looking forward to the series.

I got home around 6:30 and then Melissa, Isaac, and I went to IHOP where kids eat free on Tuesday nights. Got home and Isaac and I watered our garden. I am especially proud of the upside down tomatoe plants. They are getting blooms which means juicy red tomatoes that I don't eat are on the way.

Sunday we're going old school to start the message and there is a possiblilty that I may lead everyone in singing. It is a slim possibility I must say but a possibility none the less.

No comments: