Monday, April 14, 2008

I feel like Adam

I'm having rib issues. I feel like Adam. My rib is still hurting a pretty good piece but if forced into action I could still whip the tail of Jason, Chris or Little H Chy in go karts. I'm not sure what hurts more, my rib or the fact that Jason actually passed me on the track twice. I guess I can take solace in knowing I passed him too many times to count. But I guess if two is all you have, then you have to hang your hopes on that.

And speaking of hope, I think that Bryan "little H chy" was hoping that I would fail to mention the fact that he chickened out of a grudge match with Jason Allen. He was a complete no show. I told him today that I was going to get everyone I know to send him a email telling him how disappointed in his level of chickenness I was. So having said that, I encourage everyone reading this blog to drop him an email that simply reads "Sammy is extremely disappointed in your level of chickenness" or if you would like to comment on his level of chickenness just type the same message in the comment section here. His email address is bryanholder@marathonlive.org. Oh yeah, help me out because if he gets 100 of these emails stating his chickenness level he has to take me to Zaxby's for chicken fingers.

In other news, today was very productive. This is a busy week. Thursday night I will be at North Greenville College to promote our campus that is coming to the Traveler's Rest area. This Sunday, we're having Kid's World and it is going to be a blast. It's free to the community and will last from 3-5 p.m. We will have inflatable obstacle courses and jump house things, movie on the big screen, cotton candy, popcorn, and more. Tell your kids to bring their friends.

Today I met with a guy who may end up being our Traveler's Rest Worship Pastor. Our meeting went well and I'm looking forward to see what God has in store for this guy's life.

I spent the morning doing paper work and after lunch working on some message stuff.

No comments: