Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

I was off today which felt nice. Last week was crazy and I was gone to meetings and church stuff 5 nights last week. It was a long week needless to say. This week has been much better. Last week was not the norm and I was pretty tired by Sunday. This week I have caught my breath and looking forward to the next couple of weeks.

Today I pretty much hung around the house. Isaac and I planted a garden today. We planted corn plants, Jalepeno pepper bushes, tomatoe stalks, and we experimented with some upside down hanging tomatoe plants. Thanks to Jeff, I think I have the gardening skills to have some upside down tomatoes. I'll try and post pictures of this in a couple of days.

My second project was organizing the garage and getting ready for a monster of a yard sale in a few weeks. This took about 4 hours of not fun time.

I am a little down because Survivor isn't on tonight because of some stupid basketball tournament. Yes, I watched it last week until my bracket went to pot. Now it's just a stupid tournament. I know Don Vito our youth minister is happy because his Tarheels are still alive.

And finally, just a reminder that starting April 6th, our service times change. The Anderson Campus kicks off every Sunday at 9:15 a.m. and the Powdersville Campus is at 10:55 a.m. .

No comments: