Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hospital News

1. Isaac is back at home. We have to wait for a couple of days to get the results of some tests that were done today. We are not anticipating anything major although depending on the tests results he could have to have surgery or it could be nothing and require no treatment. Now we wait.

2. Dad is still in the hospital. They found two blockages of 80-85 percent blocked and they inserted two stints. He is fine and was awake when we left the hospital. He will stay overnight and then be released tommorrow.

3. Justin's dad has improved dramatically and is alert and talking after being in sort of a coma for almost two weeks.

4. Justin, Isaac, and I were sitting in the lobby before we went back for Isaac's stuff and we were talking about Justin and Barbie's wedding this weekend. (Justin is getting married and I am performing his wedding. If that is not scary enough, in my mind as I have been preparing what I am going to say, I have to keep reminding myself not to pronounce the couple Barbie and Rio Ken.)
Anyway, we were talking about where they were staying for their honeymoon and he was saying how much the hotel cost. Isaac spoke up and said " You should just stay home because do you realize how many lego sets you can buy with that kind of money?"

5. Just a reminder, Sunday is time to move your clocks forward an hour.

No comments: