Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Stuff

Here is some random stuff that has crossed my mind in the last few days.

1. Rudy the movie almost makes me cry when I see his dad walk into Notre Dame stadium at the end of the movie. I have seen this movie probably 25 times and it gets me everytime. I watched it again last night.

2. My favorite line in the movie, the big lineman walking into Coach Devine's office saying "Coach, I want Rudy to dress in my place"

3. Justin made a couple of qoutes in my office the other day. I 'll share them with you. Justin speaking " I had them eating butter out of my hand" First of all eating plain butter is nasty. Secondly, what in the world is he saying when he says that they were eating it out of his hand? Seriously, who would want to eat butter out of Justin's hand? The second qoute made no sense " Sugar wouldn't melt on his tongue. I think I may have just made that up." At this point Barbie and I just looked at him not having any clue as to what he was talking about.

4. I am extremely tired. I woke up at 3:30 am each morning for the last two days.

5. I need to be more encouraging to others because encouraging type of people bring me up. I want to be like that. I currently don't do good at this. On the other hand, people who have nothing positive to say or are always negative are really a drag. It drains your energy just talking to them. I'm not talking about anyone in particular but just speaking of life in general.

Just some random thoughts in my head.

No comments: