Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bristol and Beyond

1. Saturday, I'm indoctrinating my son into the world of Nascar. He will be making his first visit to a big race. We are heading up to Bristol,Tn to watch the Nationwide Series. This ought to be interesting and I'm sure he may learn some new words Saturday. I may learn some new words Saturday.

2. The last two days have been filled with meetings and they have been all good. We are praying through a timetable for the launch and location of the Travelers Rest Campus. I have also been praying about something that God has laid on my heart for another location. I will be sharing that in next weeks message. It is an area not being reached and no one seems to care. Next Sunday should be good and challenging.

3. Get here early Sunday and be ready to give your seat away to a first time guest.

4. Tonight I am going to be leading the youth. Justin and Barbie are honeymooning in the South of France. Not really they're in Florida. But the South of France sounds so..........European Chic. Of course male bikinis are European chic as well. The thought of Justin in a European male bikini just made me throw up in my mouth. And speaking of Justin, some have wondered why I call him Don Vito. Well, that's because in just about every picture he takes he has this mafia look to him. The way looks at the camera gives you the sense that at any time he could call up Louie "The Hammer" or Paulo "The Hatchet" or some other guy with a mob sounding name and have you knocked off. I'm going to stop messing with Justin now because I believe Paulo is knocking at the door.

5. That's about it for today. I will be playing Call of Duty 4 online later on tonight after youth. Look me up on Xbox Live clydetorkle is my screen name.

No comments: