Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Three of My Favorite Things and A Job I'd Like to Have

Tonight I got to experience three of my favorite things. The first is just walking around in the back yard with my shirt off. This is probably one of my favorite back yard past times. The second is blowing stuff up. And the third is blowing stuff up with my shirt off in the back yard.

Tonight was fun, I went out in the backyard and proceeded to blow up a ton of fireworks in the backyard for Isaac and my nieces. There is nothing like a burning fuse in your hand right before a cardboard encased pouch of gunpowder explodes into oblivion. My favorite smell is smoke bombs burning off what ever it is they burn off. Seriously, I could inhale that stuff and be happy.

Which leads me to my a job I'd like to have. I imagine that someone somewhere has the dubious distinction of being the guy that gets to create the cacophony of incidiary delights. I would love to be the firework tester guy that works with the firework creator guy. All day long everyday just blowing stuff up and getting paid to do it. Yeah that would be pretty cool.

Thursday is a big day for Isaac. We are heading to Kannapolis ,NC where Isaac is going to be the guest of Hendrick Motorsports and Team USA for a baseball game versus Team Japan. Isaac will get to throw the first pitch and it promises to be a cool afternoon. He will get to meet all the players before the game and then we will watch the game from one of the suites. We'll have some pics as soon as we get back from up there. I hope everyone has a great 4th.

No comments: