Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy Week, End of the Week Visits, and Looking for Interested Parties

This has been a crazy busy week. I just finished up my message for Sunday at Marathon and I am beginning on finishing up the one for the week after that. I have to be through with it by the weekend because I won't have time next week as we will be in Cincinnati. If you're in the upstate come on out Sunday to one of the three services. Speaking of Sunday, my official video editing , producing, and shooting is Sunday. It is only a one minute video in the service but I will guarantee you will laugh or I will refund your money(not that you have to pay to get in). I was proud of the fact that I finally have figured out how to use my camera and Final Cut Pro Studio. The manual on that program is literally 800 pages.

Friday promises to be a cool day as Isaac's Bone Marrow donor is going to be visiting us from Texas. We keep in touch regularly and he keeps up with what is going on with Isaac. Isaac is doing good right now which is a good thing. The doctors have hinted that we may be able to go on vacation sometime in September. This will be huge as it will be the first vacation in more than two years.

There is a new church start possibly coming to the upstate. I am not at liberty to tell you the pastor or it's location yet but I am probably going to have a part in this somehow or some way. Anyway, some of the pieces are starting to fall in place and we are currently looking for someone to work with Children, Graphics, and possibly some aspects of music.(instruments, sound board). If you are gifted in any of these areas and would like to be a part of something new taking place, drop me an email.

No comments: