Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Wrap

Today was a lot of fun as I finished up a three week stint speaking at Marathon Church. Next week I will be speaking at FBC Liberty and having time to catch up with old friends there. Liberty was my first full time church staff position. It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I have been there but it will be cool going back.

The crowd today was very responsive which makes speaking that much more fun. When the crowd is into it it seems like time just flies by. I appreciate Eddie giving me the opportunity to speak there for the last few weeks. This made for a good warm up for the new church start coming in just a few months. And speaking of the new church, I am meeting with some folks tommorrow and I hope to have our location nailed down which will allow us move forward with our launch date. I also am going to be meeting with an old friend who is interested in being part of the new church. Be sure to check out the blog for more info on the church.

That's about it for tonight. I'm sleepy.

No comments: