Monday, July 30, 2007

Man What A Day

Wow! Today I felt like I crammed three days into one and it was all good all day. I started off the day packing and shipping out some ebay stuff I had sold. I got that shipped out and then the busy part of the day began. This morning I met with a man who had inquired about
Stone Bridge Church
. His family may be looking to be involved in some ways in the new church start. We also discussed the possibility of using his building for either our youth services or possibly our main service as well. This was a very exciting conversation and I was able to share with him our 4 core principles of the church.

After a good meeting there, it was off to lunch and then to the big town of Williamston to the District One School Offices. I met with the officials there and got all my forms to rent the school that we will most likely be starting off in. That was my third time meeting with people from the school district and I was told today that we could start with in thirty days of turning in the forms I have to fill out. Most likely the official start date will be the first week of October. Two months from Sunday. Amazing.

Throughout the day I talked with a couple of different pastors over the phone with questions that I have and stuff that will need to be done. Things are starting to get exciting. As of today we have had 42 people to commit to being involved in various ways in the new church start.

This afternoon Isaac wanted to go and race his slot cars so we went. They were closed so we went by and hung out at
Norris Ford
for while. Ryan got somebody to crank up the popcorn machine which made Isaac's day.

After Isaac and I got home I left out again and met up with some staffers from Marathon. We ended the evening having some grubb at Charlie T's.

Tommorrow I am meeting with Reggie and Wil at Marathon North and we are going to meet and then shoot some video for some of their upcoming stuff.

I am speaking at Liberty FBC this Sunday and then after this week it will be full speed ahead with Stone Bridge. On a scale of 1-10, today was a 10. I was able to hang out with Isaac, talk to a bunch of people about the church, get a lot accomplished with the church, and even had time for some ebay. What A Day.

No comments: