Monday, July 23, 2007

Back in the Nati

We are back in Cincinnati once more. It is for regular check ups and such. We will be here until Wednesday or Thursday. The trip up took forever because of a tractor trailer crash at the Tennessee line. Traffic came to a stop and we sat and sat. I finally had to get out and go walking for a restroom. I walked for about 15 minutes and the traffic started moving again and I had to hop back in the car when Melissa came driving up. I know some of you are thinking I should have just found a tree. That was not possible since we were trapped in by a 6 foot high concrete wall with chain link fence on top of that. We were in the rock slide area. I also thought about using a plastic bottle but then I was afraid I would pee all over the car if I missed the jug. Finally, Melissa had to put the hazard lights on and we drove down the emergency lane until we came to an exit. That was a relief.

Hopefully, we will have a big announcement this Thursday or Friday. Check back in for more details on that. Very cool things are on the way and wheels are starting to turn.

You can find my message from yesterday at Marathon
here
.

Tomorrow is going to be a cool day. Some fire fighters here in Cincinnati found out about Isaac delivering toys to the kids in the hospital at Christmas and they have set it up where we are going to Kings Island Park through the back lot and Isaac is going to get to drive the steam engine train that goes through the park. They have set it up where we won't be near any crowds but he will get to drive the train around the park. Kings Island is like Carowinds or Six Flags for our friends who've never heard of it. I'll post pics tomorrow.

No comments: