Friday, July 20, 2007

I Hate Crocs

Ok so I know that the latest craze in footwear is Crocs. But I must say that these have to be the most ridiculous looking things ever created. They remind me of the Jellies that were all the rage back in the 80's. Hey, who knows maybe they'll bring back leg warmers that you can wear with your Crocs.

I have a couple of freinds who wear these ugly things and they might possibly be the most unmanliest things I have ever seen.(I know unmanliest is not a word but it is my blog and I'll create my own words if I like).

Anyway, I began to think that I was the only one who hated these things until I came across this website Crocs. It's time for all non Croc wearers to unite to defeat this blot on the landscape of all things decent. And leave a comment if you agree with me and think these things are ugly.
.

No comments: